Real Estate Professional
- CNE, CSSN, CDPE, GRI
Federal Way, WA 98003
Brian has an office in the Absolute Mortgage Office located at 110 E. Stewart Ave, Puyallup WA 98372.
Brian's Mission Statement
My mission is to listen to my clients and do my best to meet their needs, wants, and desires in today’s market with service that can be trusted.
My Goals: Build Professional Relationships that Stand the Test of Time Be There, Be Informed, Be Proactive Listen and Act on what I know to benefit my clients interests Communicate effectively with clients, agents, and others follow Through.
Benefits of Using Brian Solinsky Professionalism in all circumstances as much information possible to make informed decisions someone to listen to your concerns and do something about them strong negotiator on your side
How I Work:
Build Relationship integrity - honesty, what I say is what I do
- honor Agency Law & Ethical Standards Communication - Listen, Speak, Discuss Research Information - on-going & accurate
- find, decipher, present Organization - keep on track
- avg. process has 150 papers/100 calls Continued Support - even after closing Confidence - worry free referrals to friends
Who Is Brian Solinsky?:
Family Man - wife and three kids
Graduate of Gonzaga University - teaching degree
Graduate of City University
- M.A. degree in educational technology
Member of NAR, WAR, TPCAR, NWMLS, KW Former Teacher and Coach
- skilled in dealing with people Dedicated Focused Organized Detail Conscious Passion for Success Quality Listener Communicator Negotiator Committed to Service our REALTOR® for Life!
Call Brian Solinsky to set up an appointment today!
Rookie of the Year
Bronze Award 2007
Silver Award 2008
Gold Award 2009
Triple Gold Award 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014